Wild Woman Wellness
Welcome soul sister, to the Wild Woman Wellness Workshops.
You are finally home!
“I’ve never had the pleasure of a yoga retreat before, so I didn’t really know what to expect… Today was greater than all my expectations, even though I didn’t know anyone else… I felt so calm, so centred and strong. Thank you for your gift of giving us all what we need.”
Wild Woman Wellness
Have you felt a calling recently to explore your sacred self? Your divine feminine? The goddess inside of you? Do you have a sense that you would like to live a more spiritual life, but not sure where to start? To be connected to Self, to a community, to nature, and to the divine – in whatever form that takes?
Then you are in the right place my friend.
These wild woman wellness workshops are a way for you to commit some time to yourself to really learn how actively take part in your own self-care and harness the awesome power that females have inside us – often looking for a way to release out into the world!
These workshops are for you if:
- You feel like to are called to live more in tune with Mother Earth
- You have noticed an ebb and flow of energy around the cycle of the moon – most likely the full moon – and would like to learn more about how to attune to it
- You would like to learn what essential oils to use during your own cycle
- You have lost touch with your body and it’s inner voice; you want to practice listening to your intuition
- You know that self-care is a thing, but would like to learn practical ways to introduce it into your daily life
- You feel like there is a goddess in you somewhere, just screaming to get out!
In these workshops, you will learn:
- How to work with the energies of the lunar cycle – when to rest and when to be active
- What essential oils we can use to help us through the different phases of our own cycles – and beyond
- How to listen to our own inner knowing – so often we are told to ignore our intuition
- How to create daily rituals to honour our own personal spirituality, whatever that means to us
- How to identify and transform any limiting beliefs we might hold, releasing them from holding us back
- How to create affirmations
- How to honour and learn to love our bodies for all the amazing things she achieves
Next Wild Woman event:
Saturday 1st October
Holmbury St Mary, Surrey Hills